Why you should join
- We provide you with credible nutritional and Lifestyle Improvement advice.
- We provide detailed, informed advice on how you can achieve your weight loss goals.
- We provide you with simple nutritional information in clear formats.
- We also offer simple exercise advice you can follow without visiting the gym, and more general lifestyle suggestions.
- We are a reliable and trustworthy organisation.
- We do not sell you bogus supplements or dietary aids
- We do not provide unscientific, unrealistic and unsustainable weight loss methods.
- We do not believe in prohibiting specific foodstuffs, but rather in providing you with the nutritional information that enables you to make the right food choices for you.
- You do not have to worry about extreme calorie counting.
- You do not have to deprive yourself of the food you love or stick to a restricted diet.
- Our programmes take into account the traditional diet of the many Africans and Caribbean who struggle with weight loss.
- At The Exclusive You, we have first-hand experience of traditional African and Caribbean diets, and how they can be tailored for optimum health and nutritional outcomes.
- Our Lifestyle Improvement programme therefore evolves entirely around your lifestyle and your needs.
- In consultation with us, you decide how to combine your existing diet with a variety of healthy options to enable you to fulfil your weight loss and lifestyle goals.
- Our programme helps you to live a happier and healthier lifestyle by understanding food more holistically, food groups and their nutritional benefits, understanding nutrients and the healthy foods that make you feel fuller for longer.
- Our focus is not on dieting, but on providing the information you need to focus on good nutrition and a healthy, active lifestyle.
- We believe that when it comes to being the very best you, the difference between success and failure is sound information and good advice. We are here to offer you both.
Latest News & Updates - All
Wide range of cancers now linked to being overweight. "Increased risk of 11 types of cancer linked to being ...
"Curry could save your life." "Beetroot can fight dementia." "Asthma risk linked to burgers."
"Forget five a day, eat 10 portions of fruit and veg to cut risk of early death," The Guardian reports.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Diets filled with too much salt and not enough vegetables, fruits and whole grains contributed to 400,000 deaths in 2015